The Course & Covid-19 Safety
• Once on the course, athletes are allowed to remove their masks.
• Our goal is to start athletes so you will initially become single file with options to pass.
• Athletes must run single-file and stay to the right at all times, except when passing.
• Passing is encouraged, but only when you can make it “stick.”
• Volunteers will place 8 oz bottles of water on a table for the athletes to self-serve.
• Athletes must use garbage boxes for self-disposal.
• Athletes must mask up after crossing the finish line.
• Athletes will self-serve bottled water immediately after the finish line.
• Volunteers will be on-hand to re-supply water bottles and finisher medal.
– R.B., Lakeland
Our 2020 Season
Downtown St. Pete