Packet Pickup & Registration
• In an effort to practice social distancing due to COVID-19, there will be NO PACKET PICKUP prior to the race or on race morning.
• ALL bibs will be sent via US Mail starting on or about October 20 on a daily basis.
• If your address has changed since you registered or you have an apartment / condo #, you must email us with your correct address.
• If you are from outside our area, and would prefer your bib sent to a local address, you must email us.
• If you are from outside our area, and would like your bib sent via U.S. Priority mail, please send $10 to us through Paypal, using FLRoadRaces@aol.com as the recipient.
• Entry fees will increase again for ALL athletes on Thursday night, October 22 to cover the added cost of Priority Mail.
• Athletes who have not received their bib by Tuesday, October 27 must notify us by email so we can send a new bib via Priority Mail.
• You are responsible for your bib and supplying your own safety pins.
• Please do NOT FORGET your bib or pins on race day as replacement bibs will NOT be available on-site.
• Race Day Instructions will be Included with your bibs.
Our 2020 Season
Downtown St. Pete