Your Registration Includes:
- Starfish gold medal for Halfathon and 5K finishers
- Ladies’, Men’s or Youth tech shirt
- FREE downloadable race photos
- FREE parking at Fort De Soto
- Personalized bibs for early entrants
- Affordable entry fees and refund policy
- Accurately measured, USATF certified courses
- Excellent traffic control, including cones and police
- Accurate mile markers; chip timing and scoring
- Aid stations stocked with Gatorade, water, oranges
- Awards for the top three in standard age groups
- Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three M/F
- Regular e-mails, providing updated information
- Race day packet pickup (bibs and t-shirt)
- Fitness walkers are welcome in all our races
- Our fabulous post-race Pasta Party with beer, breakfast munchies, and live music!
To receive a refund, transfer or credit, you must register by July 29, 2017 for the Florida Halloween Halfathon & 5K Race and notify the race director by e-mail (not Facebook) at least 3 weeks before the race or by October 8, 2017. There are no refunds due to cancellations due to an Act of God, such as weather. For online registrations, your refund will be issued to your credit card within 7 days, based on Active.com‘s billing cycle. Mail-in registration by check will be refunded after the Florida Beach Halfathon, on or about April 1, 2017.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF BIBS TO OTHER ATHLETES. Non-registered runners will NOT be covered by USATF insurance and will be disqualified if caught.
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Baby strollers, skaters, skateboards and bicycles are NOT allowed on the course during our races.
You can check your registration at this link on Active.com. Click on “Search Participants” at the top of the page. If you signed up for the Challenge or the Triple Crown, your name will not appear in the individual race’s search; please search on the Challenge/Triple Crown link at Active.com.
Please include your e-mail address so we can forward race updates to you. E-mail is our primary source of communication with our athletes.
Canadians may register online or by printing the entry form above, with check payable in U.S. Dollars. All other international participants MUST register online after using a major credit card. International participants requiring invitations to secure visas must request letter by September 1. You must include in your request your full mailing address as well as the address of the U.S. Consulate in your area. Letters of invitation will be sent by mail only.
– Glenn & Leslie Jacobs, New Port Richey
Our 2017-18 Season
(3 races at Ft. De Soto)