HALFATHON ENTRY FEES
$45 Youth 18 and Under
$60 online only for the first 100 athletes to register, or April 15, whichever comes first
$65 postmarked/online only until May 15, 2018
$70 postmarked/online before June 1, 2018
$75 postmarked/online before June 30, 2018
$85 postmarked/online before September 24, 2018
$95 postmarked/online before October 21, 2018
$95 online ONLY before October 25, 2018
$110 on-site registration, October 27-28, 2018
5K RACE ENTRY FEES
$25 Youth 18 and Under
$30 online only for first 100 to register, or April 15, whichever comes first
$35 online only before June 1, 2018
$40 postmarked/online before September 24, 2018
$45 postmarked/online only before October 21, 2018
$45 online ONLY before October 25, 2018
$50 on-site registration,October 27-28, 2018
VIRTUAL HALFATHON AND 5K
For virtual athletes who would like to run or walk anywhere in the world on their own schedule and still earn one of our finisher’s medals. Athletes who register for the entire series virtually will receive the series completion medal automatically.
VIRTUAL HALFATHON OR 5K RUNS
$30.00 postmarked/online before October 25, 2018 – USA Address
$37.50 postmarked/online before October 25, 2018 – International Address
Your Registration Includes:
- Starfish gold medal for Halfathon and 5K finishers
- Ladies’, Men’s or Youth tech shirt
- FREE parking at Fort De Soto
- Personalized bibs for early entrants
- Affordable entry fees and refund policy
- Accurately measured, USATF certified courses
- Excellent traffic control, including cones and police
- Accurate mile markers; chip timing and scoring
- Aid stations stocked with Gatorade, water, oranges
- Awards for the top three in standard age groups
- Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three M/F
- Regular e-mails, providing updated information
- Race day packet pickup (bibs and t-shirt)
- Fitness walkers are welcome in all our races
- Our fabulous post-race Pasta Party with beer, breakfast munchies, and live music!
- Licensed Sports Massage therapists will be on site to soothe your aching muscles for $12/10 minutes, $24/20 minutes, etc. Treat yourself!
Early entrants who register by July 28, 2018 are eligible for refunds of entry fees or deferral to another upcoming race – athlete’s choice. To receive a refund, transfer or credit, you must register by July 28, 2018 for the Florida Halloween Halfathon & 5K Race and notify the race director by e-mail (not Facebook) at least 3 weeks before the race or by October 7, 2018. This date is when we order your personalized bib and start preparing your packet. There are no refunds due to cancellations due to an Act of God, such as weather. No deferral or transfer is available if you do not show up for the race. All refunds will be issued after the last race of the series, the Shamrock Halfathon & 5K, on or about April 1, 2018.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF BIBS TO OTHER ATHLETES. Non-registered runners will NOT be covered by USATF insurance and will be disqualified if caught.
USATF Sanctioned – No Strollers, Dogs or Bicycles
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Baby strollers, skaters, skateboards and bicycles are NOT allowed on the course during our races.
You can check your registration at this link on Active.com. Click on “Search Participants” at the top of the page. If you signed up for the Challenge or the Triple Crown, your name will not appear in the individual race’s search; please search on the Challenge/Triple Crown link at Active.com.
Please include your e-mail address so we can forward race updates to you. E-mail is our primary source of communication with our athletes.
Canadians may register online or by printing the entry form above, with check payable in U.S. Dollars. All other international participants MUST register online after using a major credit card. International participants requiring invitations to secure visas must request letter by September 1. You must include in your request your full mailing address as well as the address of the U.S. Consulate in your area. Letters of invitation will be sent by mail only.
Our 2018-19 Season
Join us at our 2018-19 events
Clearwater Distance Classic
50K, Marathon, Half,
5-Miler, 5K Walk
To Be Announced