Registration Is Closed! See You Next Year…
• We are limited to 350 entrants in the Halfathon ONLY. The 5K & 10K have been cancelled.
• Entry fees will increase at 11:59 pm on Thursday night, October 15.
• All registration is on-line – there will be no on-site registration during race week, nor on race morning.
• There is NO PACKET PICKUP prior to the race or on race morning.
• ALL bibs will be sent via US Mail starting on or about October 20 on a daily basis.
• If your address has changed since you registered or you have an apartment/condo #, you must email us with your correct address.
• If you are from outside our area, and would prefer your bib sent to a local address, you must email us.
• If you are from outside our area, and would like your bib sent via U.S. Priority mail, please check that option in the registration. $10 fee.
• Entry fees will increase again for ALL athletes on Thursday night, October 22 to cover the added cost of Priority Mail.
• Athletes who have not received their bib by Tuesday, October 27 must notify us by email so we can send a new bib via Priority Mail.
• You are responsible for your bib and supplying your own safety pins.
• Please do NOT FORGET bibs and pins on race day as replacement bibs will NOT be available on-site.
• Race Day Instructions will be Included with your bibs.
Your Registration Includes:
- Vintage Starfish gold medal for Halfathon
- Ladies’ or Men’s tech shirt
- FREE parking at Fort De Soto
- Bibs will be mailed to all entrants
- Affordable entry fees and refund policy
- Accurately measured, USATF certified courses
- Excellent traffic control, including cones and police
- Accurate mile markers; chip timing and scoring
- Aid stations stocked with bottled water
- Regular e-mails, providing updated information
- Fitness walkers are welcome in all our races
Early entrants who register by July 31, 2020 are eligible for refunds of entry fees or deferral to another upcoming race – athlete’s choice. To receive a refund, transfer or credit, you must register by July 31, 2020 for the Florida Halloween Halfathon & 5K Race and notify the race director by e-mail (not Facebook) at least 3 weeks before the race or by October 10, 2020. This date is when we order your personalized bib and start preparing your packet.
There are no refunds due to cancellations due to an Act of God, such as weather. No deferral or transfer is available if you do not show up for the race. All refunds will be issued after the last race of the series, the Shamrock Distance Classic, on or about April 1, 2021.
If our race permit is withdrawn due to COVID-19 and this race is cancelled, you may defer your entry to any of our future races (we have 5 races per season), including this year or any following year. There is no expiration date, no transfer fee, nor processing fee.
If you have already signed up for all our races this season, you may transfer to the following year. Should our entry fees increase, you will be locked in at the price you already paid. See our race schedule at: http://floridaroadraces.com.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF BIBS TO OTHER ATHLETES. Non-registered runners will NOT be covered by USATF insurance and will be disqualified if caught.
USATF Sanctioned – No Strollers, Dogs or Bicycles
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Baby strollers, skaters, skateboards and bicycles are NOT allowed on the course during our races.
Canadians may register online or by printing the entry form above, with check payable in U.S. Dollars. All other international participants MUST register online after using a major credit card. International participants requiring invitations to secure visas must request letter by September 1. You must include in your request your full mailing address as well as the address of the U.S. Consulate in your area. Letters of invitation will be sent by mail only.
Our 2020 Season
Downtown St. Pete