We have suspended registration until we have better clarity if we will be able to stage the Halloween races. If we do get clearance, we will re-open registration. Final decision will be made on Oct 9. Stay tuned.
Registration fees increase the closer you get to race date. REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!
Your Registration Includes:
- Starfish gold medal for Halfathon, 10K and 5K finishers
- Ladies’, Men’s or Youth tech shirt
- FREE parking at Fort De Soto
- Personalized bibs for early entrants
- Affordable entry fees and refund policy
- Accurately measured, USATF certified courses
- Pacers for the Halfathon
- Excellent traffic control, including cones and police
- Accurate mile markers; chip timing and scoring
- Aid stations stocked with Gatorade, water, oranges
- Awards for the top three in standard age groups
- Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three M/F
- Regular e-mails, providing updated information
- Race day packet pickup (bibs and t-shirt)
- Fitness walkers are welcome in all our races
- Our fabulous post-race Pasta Party with beer, breakfast munchies, and live music!
Licensed Sports Massage therapists will be on site to soothe your aching muscles for $12/10 minutes, $24/20 minutes, etc. Treat yourself!
Early entrants who register by July 31, 2020 are eligible for refunds of entry fees or deferral to another upcoming race – athlete’s choice. To receive a refund, transfer or credit, you must register by July 31, 2020 for the Florida Halloween Halfathon & 5K Race and notify the race director by e-mail (not Facebook) at least 3 weeks before the race or by October 10, 2020. This date is when we order your personalized bib and start preparing your packet.
There are no refunds due to cancellations due to an Act of God, such as weather. No deferral or transfer is available if you do not show up for the race. All refunds will be issued after the last race of the series, the Shamrock Distance Classic, on or about April 1, 2021.
If our race permit is withdrawn due to COVID-19 and this race is cancelled, you may defer your entry to any of our future races (we have 5 races per season), including this year or any following year. There is no expiration date, no transfer fee, nor processing fee.
If you have already signed up for all our races this season, you may transfer to the following year. Should our entry fees increase, you will be locked in at the price you already paid. See our race schedule at: http://floridaroadraces.com. There will be no refunds.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF BIBS TO OTHER ATHLETES. Non-registered runners will NOT be covered by USATF insurance and will be disqualified if caught.
USATF Sanctioned – No Strollers, Dogs or Bicycles
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Baby strollers, skaters, skateboards and bicycles are NOT allowed on the course during our races.
Canadians may register online or by printing the entry form above, with check payable in U.S. Dollars. All other international participants MUST register online after using a major credit card. International participants requiring invitations to secure visas must request letter by September 1. You must include in your request your full mailing address as well as the address of the U.S. Consulate in your area. Letters of invitation will be sent by mail only.
Our 2020 Season
Downtown St. Pete