Your Registration Includes:
- Starfish gold medal for all finishers
- Ladies’ or Men’s tech shirt or tank
- FREE parking at Fort De Soto
- Affordable entry fees and refund policy
- Accurately measured, USATF-certified courses
- Excellent traffic control, including cones and police
- Accurate mile markers; chip timing and scoring
- Aid stations stocked with bottled water
- Post-race food and drink
- Overall, Master, Grand Master & Age Group Awards
- Regular e-mails, providing updated information
- Fitness walkers are welcome in all our races
- COVID-save race with safety protocols in place
No Worries Guarantee:
We love our community of runners and walkers. We love creating memorable race experiences for everyone. We offer a few options if you can not race with us for some reason.
We offer our “No Worries Guarantee” to all current and future registrants for any Florida Road Race. In the event that Florida Road Race cancels a race for any reason, we guarantee the choice of the following:
- You may choose to transfer your race credit to any future Florida Road Race. This credit will never expire.
- You may switch to the virtual option for the canceled race AND receive a 25% discount on any future Junction 311-owned race.
Our “No Questions Asked” Refund Policy can be purchased during registration. If you choose this option, registration fees can be refunded (minus processing fees) 24 hours before race day.
All requests must be emailed to [email protected]
Get Cash Back!
- Sign up for a Florida Road Race
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link to share with your friends and family or post on social media
- Get 5 FRIENDS to sign up using your unique referral link, and you will automatically receive a refund of $20.00. Awesome!
- Get 5 MORE FRIENDS (10 TOTAL) to sign up using your unique referral link, and you will receive A $20 VISA GIFT CARD. Fantastic! *
- DON’T STOP THERE! Cash back rewards JUST KEEP COMING, so make sure to KEEP SHARING after you reach 10 referrals.
- For each additional 10 friends that sign up using your link, you will receive A $50 VISA GIFT CARD *
Gift cards are sent to qualifying recipients the week after the race
USATF Sanctioned. No Strollers or Dogs Allowed:
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Runners and walkers are NOT permitted to bring dogs, strollers, skateboards, or bicycles during our races. Athletes should be aware that recreational trails used for a part of our courses are open to the public, and athletes should use EXTREME CAUTION at all times.
“Another great race! No surprise to us. Good organization, good weather, good food and very spirited. Nicely done by you and the volunteers, and we will continue to support your efforts in promoting health, fitness and fun through your events. Please know that we appreciate your hard work, and that of the volunteers, in making the day a safe and enjoyable one. We look forward to the remaining races of the series. Plenty of treats . . . and no tricks . . . for the Halloween event. A great day! Thanks. ”
– Glenn & Leslie Jacobs, New Port Richey
We’re located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area, staging races in Fort DeSoto Park, St. Petersburg, and Madeira Beach to Largo.
Our 2022-23 Season
Fort De Soto Distance Classic
15K, 10K, 5K & Virtual
Sunday, September 25, 2022
Fort De Soto Park