Registration is Closed!
See you Next Year….
PLACE: FT. DE SOTO PARK, ST. PETERSBURG
START TIME: HALFATHON: 7:15AM
In an effort to practice social distancing due to COVID-19, we will not have ANY packet pickups. Instead we will be mailing your bib and chip to you. Please do not forget your bib (or pins) on race morning!
Finisher T-shirts will be available once you complete the race.
If you have recently moved, please email us at [email protected] IMMEDIATELY with your new address so that you can receive your bib on time.
RACE DAY & COVID-19 SAFETY
• Athletes are REQUIRED to wear face masks at ALL TIMES except while running in the race.
• Athletes will be lined up by anticipated pace in rows of 7 with 8 feet between each athlete.
• Athletes will line up in 50 rows behind the start line on top of markers on the ground.
• Athletes will start by row every 5 seconds, beginning at 7:15 am.
• After each start, all other athletes will move 6 feet closer to the start line.
• All timing and scoring will be based on chip timing
About the Halloween Social- Distance Classic: Halfathon Only.
5K & 10K Cancelled.
Thank you for understanding our goal to survive these difficult times so we can continue to serve the running community for years to come.
“Another great job with the Halloween Halfathon! Loved the course, loved the Halloween twist on the starfish medals, and of course the volunteers were great and everything was so organized! You also do a great job with communication – thanks so much!”
– Eileen Boyle, Trinity
We’re located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area, staging races in Clearwater, Fort DeSoto Park, and Madeira Beach to Largo.